Summit Interconnect in Santa Clara has an opening for a Waste Water Treatment Operator on 2nd and 3rd shifts. This position is responsible for running, monitoring, and plumbing of the Waste Water Treatment system and conduct preventative maintenance. Performs daily laboratory analysis. Organizes and ships out hazardous waste.
We are looking for motivated & detail-oriented individuals to fill important roles in manufacturing while maintaining high-quality standards in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Operate and maintain a new state of the art DI water neutralization system.
- Maintain chemical inventory and supplies.
- Coordinate with plating departments when process baths shall be changed.
- Ensure all spent chemical drums are properly marked, dated, and labeled.
- Prepare manifests to transport wastes.
- Monitor and record the chemical analysis of the wastewater coming into and leaving the wastewater treatment and recovery systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience preferred
Summit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Competitive salaries based on experience, comprehensive health benefits package
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com