Summit Anaheim Division has multiple openings for 1st Shift Utility Operators. The Utility Operator is responsible for understanding Summit Travelers concerning Tool numbers and Work Order numbers. Working in various areas of manufacturing, process, including but not limited to: Sanding, Via fill, Pumex, Taping, Jet scrubber and Hole check.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of one (1) year in the printed circuit board industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
1. Process panels per the direction of leads and/or managers.
2. Ensure quality.
3. Performs other department or company-related tasks at the direction of the department Lead.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum one (1) year prior industry experience preferred.
3. Basic mathematical and reasoning ability required.
1. This position requires the individual to perform for the entire shift while standing.
2. Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
3. Must have very good concentration.
4. Must be able to remain focused with minor interruptions.
Summit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holidays, 401k, FSA, Life Insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com