Summit Orange Division has an opening for a Solder mask Operator (1st shift) who would be responsible for understanding Summit Travelers concerning Tool numbers and Work Order numbers. Check films, Diazo or Silver films to be used. Image screens for solder mask. Capable of pushing solder mask, hand registration of artwork on panels to photo image or automatic solder mask application/processing. Pre-clean procedures per traveler, clean up of all tools used. Use of eye loop and inspection of panels. Operation of solder mask developer, final bake time and temperature. Moving panels to ship for outside services.
1. Process panels to development.
2. Ensure quality.
3. Performs other department or company-related tasks at the direction of the department lead.
Education / Experience:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum (2) two years’ industry experience.
1. This position requires the individual to perform for the entire shift while standing.
2. Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
3. Must have very good concentration and must be able to remain focused with minor interruptions.
Summit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holidays, 401k, Life Insurance
To apply for this job email your details to Wendy.Barnett@summit-pcb.com