Summit Interconnect’s Anaheim Division has an opening for a Router on the 2nd shift.
1. Route in process panels/boards (e.g., Cover-Lay, Pre-preg, Teflon Sub-layers, and Booking materials).
2. Ensure the quality of routed boards/panels.
3. Performs other department or company-related tasks at the direction of the department Supervisor.
Education / Experience:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum one (1) year industry experience.
3. Basic mathematical and reasoning ability required.
1. This position requires the individual to perform for the entire shift while standing.
2. Must be able to lift 30lbs.
3. Must have very good concentration, must be able to remain focused with minor interruptions.
You can apply on this website or stop by our plant and complete an application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org