Summit Interconnect- Santa Clara division has various openings for Platers (all shifts). Summit Interconnect is a manufacturer of advanced technology printed circuit boards with a specific focus on complex rigid and rigid-flex product with unique expertise in RF/Microwave applications. Our manufacturing services include quick-turn, prototype and production through our two facilities located in Orange County, California.
Position Summary: Under general supervision manually submerges panels and/or operates repetitive plating and wet process machines to electroplate circuits onto panels. Manually performs or operates machines requiring standard setups, constant monitoring and periodic adjustments in speed, temperature and/or chemical levels. Checks levels of chemical baths and may perform adds as directed on assigned processes. Performs manual operations including machine loading and board taping. Operates repetitive plating and wet process machines to plate circuits onto planes, e.g., deposition process.
May also at times perform routine, non-specialized, entry-level product operations to assist in the processing of printed circuit panels. May operate various production machines that require less complex setup and monitoring. Performs repetitive manual operations, e.g., taping panels, filing, etc.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to learn quickly and follow instructions. We can train the right people. Must have the ability to lift 30 lbs consistently throughout the day.
1. Understanding of industry standards and appropriate application.
2. Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively with management and supervisory staff.
3. Ability to effectively follow company systems and procedures.
1. To operate all Wet Process and supporting equipment with little or no supervision.
2. To make set-up decisions which conform to customer specification.
3. To evaluate and discontinue processing of non-conforming product.
4. To follow Production Control scheduling.
5. To maximize productivity.
6. To work scheduled overtime as needed.
7. To complete cross-training in all Wet area Process.
1. To alert QC when product does not conform to customer specification.
To assist in training of new personnel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org