Summit Interconnect Anaheim Division has an opening for Planning Engineers on 1st & 2nd shifts.
Position Summary: Create and verify manufacturing documentation including work instructions and shop floor travelers. Review lay-ups, details and designs according to engineering and customer specifications through the use of computer and application software. May specify the required manufacturing machinery and test equipment based on manufacturing and/or customer requirements. Guides manufacturing process development for all products.
1. Accurately plan jobs and create shop floor travelers.
2. Create documentation packages.
3. Use company software for planning and issuing jobs.
4. Contact customers to resolve open issues.
5. Create TDR calculations.
6. Assist in the training of new Planning Engineers.
7. Review prints and purchase orders.
8. Create stackups and order materials per print/spec.
9. Plan jobs manufacturing process.
10. Institute new manufacturing processes and or changes.
Education / Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum three (3) years’ experience in the printed circuit board industry
3. Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively with customers, management, and supervisory staff.
4. Must be proficient in rigid, flex, rigid / flex, and sequential lam designs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com