Summit Interconnect- Santa Clara CA division has openings for Swing Shift (2-10:30 pm) or Graveyard shift (10 pm-6:30 am) Lamination Operators. Experience is not required, we will train the right person. Summit Interconnect is a manufacturer of advanced technology printed circuit boards with a specific focus on the complex rigid and rigid-flex products with unique expertise in RF/Microwave applications.
Position Summary: Under general supervision performs kitting and lay-up operations to form multilayer panels. Sorts copper foil, pre-preg, and Inner-layers; ensures each layer is free of contaminants and removes air pockets. Stacks panels to form a “book” for lamination. Maintains accurate inventory of raw materials and cores. Operates various production equipment to laminate cores and prepare panels for finishing plant production. Independently sets up and operates press. Racks and un-racks panels for post-bake.
- Ability to communicate well with the team
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively follow company systems and procedures.
- Understanding of industry standards and appropriate application.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
1. To operate all Lamination equipment with little or no supervision.
2. To make lay-up decisions which conform to customer specification.
3. To evaluate and discontinue processing of the non-conforming product.
4. To follow the Production Control schedule.
5. To maximize productivity.
6. To work scheduled overtime as needed.
7. To assist in scheduling the Oxide area.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org