Summit Anaheim Division has openings for 1st and 2nd shift Imaging Operators.
Position Summary: The Imaging Operator’s responsibility is to operate the Chemical Clean Line and Photoresist Coat Cut Sheet Laminator by work instructions and company procedures. To understand and check travelers to verify part counts and/or any special instructions concerning tool numbers and work order numbers. Panel size determines what printer to be used. Panel or Pattern plating and Mil thickness of coated resist on panels. Use of Diazo and Silver films on panels. Registration of each shot. Also, responsible for changing filters and chemistries, maintain equipment according to maintenance schedules and company procedures, and to keep a clean and safe area all the time. May assist in the training of new employees in the area.
1. Processes Inner and Outer Layer panels through the Chemical Clean Line and Laminate Photoresist onto panels in a complete and timely manner in accordance with approved procedures.
2. Dumps and remakes chemistries per company schedule. Maintains and cleans all department equipment.
3. Clean panels using Pumex machine and/or using manual pumice station.
4. Resist-coast panels using HRL & Hi-Vac
5. Performs other department or company-related tasks at the direction of the department lead/supervisor.
1. This position requires the individual to perform for the entire shift while standing
2. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
3. Must have very good concentration, must be able to remain focused with minor interruptions
Education / Experience:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Basic mathematical and reasoning ability required.
3. Ability to communicate with managers and supervisors.
4. Ability to effectively follow company systems and procedures.
Summit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com