Summit Anaheim Division has openings for 2nd shift Fabrication Operators. The Fabrication Operator is responsible for reading customer blueprints, Summit Traveler. Knowledge of Military and Commercial work. Using calipers and micrometer and measurement eye loop. Knowledge of route setup programs, edit CNC, counter sinks, counter bore, score setup and program, bevel set up. Trouble shoot in process problems.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in the printed circuit board industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
1. Fabrication of in process panels/boards and final fabrication of panels/boards.
2. Ensure quality.
3. Performs other department or company-related tasks at the direction of the department Supervisor.
1. This position requires the individual to perform for the entire shift while standing.
2. Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum one (1) year experience in printed circuit board industry in fabrication.
3. Ability to communicate with managers and supervisors.
4. Basic mathematical and reasoning ability required.
5. Must have very good concentration, must be able remain focused with minor interruptions.
Summit Interconnect is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org