Summit Interconnect-Orange Division has an opening for an entry-level Epoxy Via Fill Operator on the first shift. Shift hours are from 6 am to 2:30 pm.
- Taping and preparing panels for via fill process.
- Operate epoxy fill machine
- Load and unload ovens
- Inspection of epoxy fill process
- Must be able to follow instructions and be able to learn new processes.
- Must have good attention to detail and good quality.
- Must be available to work overtime as dictated by business necessity.
- Job requires long periods of standing.
- Must have good communication skills.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holidays, 401k, Life Insurance
Summit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job email your details to Wendy.Barnett@summit-pcb.com