Summit Anaheim Division has openings for 2nd and 3rd shift Drill Operators. Under general supervision operates two or more numerically controlled machines simultaneously to drill low tolerance holes in panels. Independently performs complex and standard machine setups involving loading NC programs, aligning the pinning of the panels, visually and mechanically inspecting the panels, and making the required adjustments. Perform the necessary tasks to keep multiple machines at or near capacity output levels.
- Select drills from planning sheet call out.
- Set up drilling machine and make work zero corrections from the 4-point x-rays.
- Operate more than one drill when conditions permit.
- Help others when time allows.
- Remove broken drills and fix shallow drilled holes.
- Clean the drill equipment and work area.
- Log in and out of the Proms computer.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in the printed circuit industry, in Drilling.
- Understanding of industry standards and appropriate application.
- Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively with management and supervisory staff.
- Ability to effectively follow company systems and procedures.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Strong knowledge in military and rigid flex boards.
- Computer skills required.
Summit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org