Summit Interconnect, Anaheim division is hiring CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) Engineers for 1st and 2nd shifts
Position Summary: Under general supervision is responsible for editing electronic data supplied by the customer to meet manufacturing specs. Edits customer-supplied data on graphic screen, adjusts line width, spacing, pad size, hole size, copper to edge and plating to manufacturing specifications. Creates panelization to step and repeat one up data onto panel form. Creates AOI, Drill, Rout and manufacturing specifications or to customer revisions changes. Modifies tooling, if problems exist. Re-plots production tooling according to manufacturing needs.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have experience in the printed circuit board industry
1. Accurately tool a job on company CAM system using Genesis software.
2. Provide all NC data required for manufacturing.
3. Generate data required by ET department.
4. Review prints and purchase orders.
5. Scale and output Drill programs and/or Rout programs upon request.
6. Send scaled Artwork to plot upon request.
7. Output LDI data.
8. Generate tools for the shop floor per Summit standards and capabilities.
9. Panelize the one up edited data into production panel and add coupons.
1. Must be able to research and develop new CAM processes
2. Must be proficient in rigid, flex, rigid/flex, and sequential lam designs.
3. Must be able to perform job with little supervision.
4. Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively with customers, management, and supervisory staff.
5. Ability to effectively follow company systems and procedures.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Must experience in the printed circuit industry
1. Must be able to sit and or stand for long periods
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org