Summit Interconnect-Anaheim Division has an opening for an AOI Lead on our 2nd shift.
Position Summary: Provides general supervision over all AOI Operators. Performs a variety of repetitive machine and manual operations in the areas of AOI verification and related circuit rework to ensure the quality of circuit patterns on panels. Operates AOI and verification machines requiring moderately complex setups, constant monitoring, and close visual inspection of panels processed. May perform manual operations including precision circuit rework.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the printed circuit industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
1. To operate all AOI and supporting equipment.
2. To make set-up decisions which conform to customer specification.
3. To evaluate and discontinue processing on non-conforming product.
4. To follow Production Control scheduling.
5. To maximize productivity.
6. Ensure compliance to company policies, systems, and procedures.
7. Organize and prioritize work and schedule time to accommodate work demands, turn-around time and company commitments.
8. Research, develop and implement new processes.
1. Effectively interview prospective new employees.
2. Train new and existing personnel in company systems, policies, and procedures referring to the Full Matrix of Documents and Training Needs.
3. Update the Full Matrix of Documents and Training Needs when necessary.
4. Plan, assign, and direct work efforts of AOI personnel.
5. Assist Production Manager in performing effective performance appraisals of the Artwork personnel.
6. Assist Production Manager in rewarding or disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and assisting Human Resources in the resolution of employee-related issues.
1. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
2. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the printed circuit industry, and four (4) years in an AOI environment.
3. Understanding of industry standards and appropriate application.
4. Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively with all levels of staff and customers.
5. Ability to effectively follow company systems and procedures.
6. Must be able to effectively supervise employees.
7. Must be able to work with little supervision.
8. Work under pressure with time constraints.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com