Position Summary: In this position, the Facilities Equipment Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the maintenance and preventative maintenance (PM) of production equipment. Maintenance of this equipment will be performed as required and detailed on a Maintenance Order Request Form. Preventative Maintenance (PMs) will need to be completed by the target date noted within the PM database. Must be a well-rounded individual who can work alone or with others and can perform a variety of equipment repairs as well as perform facilities building maintenance.
Qualifications: Must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily. Respond to facilities work requests and PMs as required. The ideal candidate would have experience in the printed circuit board industry. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Required Skills: Performs plant and/or office facilities maintenance duties such as electrical projects, light construction, and interior / exterior clean up. Performs routine repairs and maintenance of plant and/or office facilities and production equipment by using hand or power tools as required. Sets up all tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned work. Makes routine, periodic and preventative maintenance (PM) on schedule. Collaborate with the manager to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent failure of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- Repair malfunctioning site’s production equipment and site’s infrastructure.
- Assist with the installation of machinery systems, as required.
- Perform electrical systems maintenance.
- Ensure preventative maintenance (PM) on equipment is completed as required.
- Works with outside contractors on facilities and equipment repairs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in facilities equipment maintenance.
- Mechanically inclined and experience with various maintenance shop tools.
- Have the strength, agility, and endurance to work in restricted spaces.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Willing to take ownership of responsibilities and be a team player.
- Detail-oriented and organizational skills, a must.
- Thorough working knowledge of the site’s equipment, their usage, and safety procedures.
- Ability to manage time and responsibilities independently.
Summit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holidays, 401k, Life Insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com